martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

DIY: Ephemera with clear stickers

Hello everyone! How was your (inter) National Scrapbooking Day?, mine was very busy with family events, so I didn't have time to scrap at all, but today I'm back.  I saw a video of Ashley Laura on YouTube, of how she made ephemere using clear stickers, and it has solved one of my problems, because when I try to use my clear stickers, they just don't look good over the cards or they get lost in the pattern of the card.

I used some stickers from the collection "Rise and Shine" by Ami Tangerine, that has been a while on my stash, so I've decided to give them a better use.


You just have to put your clear stickers over white cardstock and then cut the pieces, you can do it with punches or scissors, like I did.


Definitely I'll be using this ephemera in my following layouts, they're so cute and you can layered them up.

Thanks for stopping by..

Laura..