martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

How I print my photos

Hello everyone, it’s been a while but I’m back!, I’ve been thinking a lot of if I should write this post or not, because I know many of you use the same printing option, but for me it’s important to share the way I do it or maybe some tips and tricks I’ve learned.


For me, the best option to keep my Project Life up to date (almost), is to print all the photos at home, that’s the reason last year I bought a Canon Selphy CP910, it’s so easy to use and very functional because of its size, it´s perfect to print 4 x 6’’ photos and you can do it directly and wirelessly from your iPhone.


The ink includes the paper set, which allows you to print 108 photos (4x 6’’).  Each set includes 3 inks (36 photos with each one = 108 photos) and 6 paper sets (2 per ink), *TRY TO PRINT THE 36 PHOTOS FROM AN INK AT THE SAME TIME, OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE SOME INK*


 I use an app called “Pic Stitch” to create collages and print 3 x 4’’ photos. When I first bought my Canon Selphy, I used to print 2 x 2’’ photos (6 in a sheet), but I don’t do it anymore, because the process of creating a layout takes me more time and the main reason of my project life is to see the photos, you can’t do it if they’re too small, so now, I only print 4 x 6’’ or 3 x 4’’.


The Canon Selphy is perfect when you’re travelling and want to take advantage of your time at the hotel before going to sleep.

All the photos I use for my Project Life are taken with my iPhone, so it’s easy for me to edit them or put two 3 x 4’’ in a 4 x 6’’, when I have a decent amount of photos (at least 36), I print them.


Lately, I’ve been reading about the Canon Selphy’s quality, I know is not perfect, but it doesn’t bothers me at all, so I’m sticking to it.


Thanks for stopping by.

Laura..