jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Layout: Costume Party!

Hey girls!, another page done of my 2015 Project Life Album, so happy for that, two more months to go and I will have 3 full years of my life documented, how cool is that!!!?

This is my last Project Life layout from October, I still have to make a 8.5 x 11'' full page insert, but I'm waiting for my Studio Calico kit to arrive, I need those beautiful papers; meanwhile I'm going to start with November #YAY

I tried to make this layout fun because of our costume halloween party, so I even used a zebra card and a 3D sticker of a donkey piñata.


On this card I used ephemera I've created with clear stickers (click here to see the post).  I'm loving this ephemera right now, it's so much easier to use my clear stickers this way.

This donkey has been in my stash for a while so it was time to use it.
Another piece of my handmade ephemera, a green frame for a zebra, probably my favorite card.
I've used a clear sticker on this card, it looks pretty good because of the light background.
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by

Laura..