jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

Layout: November #YAY

¡Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be finally in November of my 2015 Project Life!, Loving how is turning out, I’m keeping it simple but still is very cute.  Don’t know why, but I don’t have many photos from November and December 2015 =/
 
I wanted to put some pink on my November layouts, but when I was doing this page, I forgot about it!!!, so I’ve used lime (because of that November card from Studio Calico), I’m pretty happy with the result and had so much fun creating this cluster.
 

 We were celebrating my cousin’s college graduation, it was a cool weekend with my mom and aunties.  Lately, I’ve been using a lot of lime and love how it looks with gold, black & white, if you see my other layouts, I almost always use gold & white.
 
On this card, I put a wood veneer rose I got in one of the Take 10 Kits with some black enamel dots from Studio Calico, very simple.
 

 I used this card because says something about “home” and my mom is home for me, so I considered appropriate.
 
 
Another thing I loved from this layout is that I used a card from the first and only core kit I’ve  bought, “Favorite Things” by Heidi Swapp, I don’t think I will buy another one again, I get tired of the same cards so I rather to subscribe to monthly kits. Recently I’ve cancelled my Studio Calico Subscription, too expensive and I stoped loving their products.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Laura..