sábado, 28 de mayo de 2016

Layout: Pink Everywhere


¡Hey you all! May is almost gone, so I’m getting a little bit desperate to finish my 2015 project life album, the thing is that I work 9 and a half hours per day, that’s why sometimes is difficult to find time to scrap, because I have other activities and I also have to go out hahahaha. The stressful part is because I’ve started to plan my boyfriend’s project life album, and I’m a little concerned because I don’t know if I will finish the album on time for our first anniversary.

Well, today I wanted to share with you my second layout of November 2015, I don’t use pink very often, neither in scrapbook nor in my life, but I don’t know why I was waiting to use it into a layout.

Photos from this layout are from a friends wedding where I had a great time, last year was full of weddings, I love the but the only problem is that I never know what to wear (like any other woman in the whole world)


I’ve used  this Dear Lizzy Chipboard, loved the colors and very appropriate with the right photo.


I didn’t want to put a lot of things on this card (From Studio Calico), because I love the watercolor effect.



Hope you have enjoyed and thanks for stopping by.

Laura..