domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

My Ali Edwards Prize

¡Hello everyone! hope you’re having an amazing weekend, I’ve been a little busy because my brother and his family are in town for the weekend and my three nephews consumes all the time from our family.  So, I haven’t had time to play with my Kits from The Hip Kit Club at all, and yesterday the prize I won from Ali Edwards arrived.
 
It’s the May Documenter Kit from Studio  Calico, I was so happy for winning this, because I’m not a subscriber from Studio Calico anymore, and I loved this kit immediately after I’d  seen it, but it’s too expensive for me, so it was a great surprise when I knew I won.


 Ali Edwards designed beautiful cards for this kit, so she gave one away thru instagram and I was the lucky winner #YAY

 

From this kit, I also loved the Well Red mini mist and those #hashtag wood veneer are just gorgeous.
 
Thanks to Ali Edwards for this prize it came fast and in good conditions ;) I promise I’ll give a good use to everything
 
Laura..