martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

My first Scrapbooking Layout ever


¡Hey everyone! You all know I love Project Life, but today it was time to try something different so I’ve made my first scrapbooking layout, that I’m going to include in my Project Life album as an insert.

What inspires me was the beautiful picture of me and my boyfriend at a baseball game, thought it was such a cute picture that deserves to be alone.

I’ve decided to use one of my 8.5 x 11’’, because otherwise I was never going to use that size, and I have a few of those page protectors, so I’ve used a polka dot paper from The Hip Kit Club, then I layered my photo over different papers.

 
I tried to keep it simple, was my first scrapbooking layout and I was a little afraid of how everything was going to turn out. At the end, I’ve loved the result and it was very fun create it, definitely I will be making more scrapbooking inserts for my Project Life Albums. 

I’ve mostly used embellishments from the kits I bought on the NSD Sale from The Hip Kit Club, also from last year's kits from Studio Calico.



Loved these thickers by Dear Lizzy, I love gold, so they’re perfect for me!


So, what do you think of my first attempt to make traditional scrapbooking?

Hope you have enjoyed it.

Laura..