viernes, 20 de mayo de 2016

NSD Haul: Hip Kit Club

¡Hey girls!, I’m so excited for this post. Yesterday I received my first purchase from The Hip Kit Club, I got pretty good deals on their National Scrapbooking Day Sale and bought 3 embellishment Kit and the December Documented 2015 Kit.
Definitely, I’m going to buy more from this Kit Club, it has great products, but what I love the most, is that they gave you the whole package of everything.  In others subscriptions or Kit Clubs you only get a part of the product.
As I need to grow my stash, I bought these 3 embellishments kits:
JUNE 2015 EMBELLISHMENT KIT

JULY 2015 EMBELLISHMENT KIT

AUGUST 2015 EMBELLISHMENT KIT

And the December Documented 2015 Kit:


Thanks to everybody from The Hip Kit Club, I promise I’ll give a great use to everything I got.
Laura..