viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

PLAYING ALONG WITH TAKE 5 TUESDAY – MAY CHALLENGE (FROM PAPER ISSUES)

¡Hello everyone! I've loved this challenge from Paper Issues for so long, but it wasn’t until today that I’ve decided to participate, the truth is that I’ve loved it even more!, it’s so much fun and easy to play a long, so definitely I will be playing along in the following months.

I decided to make one of my Project Life layouts using the items Mary Ann fromPaper Issues gave us, the difficult part is that I couldn’t decide which items I was going to use, so I’ve used more than 5.
I made a 9 x 12’’ layout from my boyfriend’s birthday celebration, the photos are dark so they were perfect to use with a grey-black color scheme.


Another item I chose from the list, was the ampersand, literally I went crazy with this one and used it 3 times!


On this card I used a chipboard frame, double points for that, right? Hahahaha!!


I’ve used this card as my title one, so simple and neat, just put half of a gray circle on the top.

Then, probably my favorite, the flair button, I have a thing with flairs lately and this one was perfect for the picture.

On this card I’ve put silver thickers with the age my boyfriend was turning out, but the best part is that the card has circles.


Lastly, I’ve put a chipboard in this card along with my journaling (which by the way has the date written) and thread.  I’ve used more than 3 cards, so that counts as 3 different papers for me :)

Thus, if I’m right, I’ve used 12 of the 15 items Mary Ann gave us, think that’s enough for my first participation on this challenge.
Thanks to Paper Issues and Mary Ann for this fun challenge, veryy inspiring!

Laura..