viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

Fuse Tool Friday: Shaker Triangles


Hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to make this DYI for so long, it's been in my head for quite a time, but I hadn't had time to make it.  You probably know my love for the Fuse Tool by WRMK, so I’ve decided to make more embellishments with it.
For my first Fuse Tool Friday (#FTF), I created shaker triangles inspired by these acetate die cuts from Pinkfresh Studio.
I’ve used sequins, glitter, tiny stars and many more things I found in my stash to fill them up.
Some of them have Christmas style, and that's because right now I'm working on November of my 2015 Project Life álbum, so I'm planning to use these shaker triangles in my following pages.
I don’t really know how am I going to use these shaker triangles, but I definitely want to include them in one of my layouts.  If you have any idea of how I should use them, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

Laura..