martes, 21 de junio de 2016

Layout: Is it Christmas yet?


I know we’re in the middle of June, but lately I’ve been finishing my 2015 project life album, so I’m in a holiday mood.  I didn’t make a December daily so I’m putting all of my photos in my project life album, right now it’s very tight but I’m so close to finish it that I will use an album only.

For this layout I’ve mostly used embellishments I bought at the NSD Sale from The Hip Kit Club and the cards are from Studio Calico, but I don’t remember the kits, sorry!

I tried to make my layout in a very Christmas style, using a lot of red and white.


I love to mix different types of letters; do you know what’s a “mexican posada”? Click hereto read about it.

 
I’ve used these acetate cards to put the date, but I don’t have pictures for all the days, but it’s the closest thing I could make of a December daily.


Thanks for stopping by; I promise I will post more often.

Laura..