sábado, 11 de junio de 2016

Layout: Last of November #YAY


¡Hey everyone! I’m so excited because this is my last layout from November 2015, a month to go and I’ll be ready to start another project #Woohoo

On my last post, everybody said to me that is never too much pink, so I’m on a roll with it, I’ve been using it for like 3 or 4 layouts, and I’m really enjoying it.  All of the cards I used are from Studio Calico but I don’t remember the kit because I always mix them. 


 It was important for me to document this pasta with chicken, but it’s the first chicken I’ve made in my whole life, so that’s a big accomplishment for me!! The jar pocket is from Crate Paper and I got them in the NSD Sale from The Hip Kit Club.


As you can see, my embellishments are too simple and that’s the reason I like them so much, I rather to focus on the photos.




I promise I won’t be bothering you with this amount of pink on my following layouts, I’m sure it’s just a phase.

Thanks for stopping by.

Laura..