domingo, 5 de junio de 2016

Layout: too much pink?


I don’t know what’s going on with me lately, but I’ve been loving pink layouts, this is my second one from November and I absolutely love it, and what I like the most, is that it has been so easy to complete my layouts, I’m so excited to finish my 2015 project life album that it has inspired me #YAY

This layout is from mid November, my boyfriend and I celebrated our first month together so we went out for dinner, he gave me flowers and I gave him strawberries with chocolate, obviously I ate 2 of them (or maybe 3 :P)

I made that fringed heart like a month ago, definitely I need to do more, they look so cute and it’s easier and quick to finish the layout.

 
I loooooove this filler card, I got the tag in a embellishment kit from The Hip Kit Club, the quote and the puffy sticker are from Studio Calico.

 
I also made this arrow with a toothpick, and it’s not a complete layout without journaling in my old typewriter.

 
What do you think about using this amount of pink?, is it too much?

Thanks for stopping by.

Laura..