viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

DIY: FUSE TOOL + COOKIE CUTTERS


¡Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you this easy and cheap idea, I found these heart shaped cookie cutters and I thought “why not use them with the fuse tool?” and that’s what I did.


 Probably you can make hearts by hand with the Fuse Tool by WRMK, but mines are a little weird, so I decided to make them with these cookie cutters.  

 
 Those are the only cutters I have, but if you have more, you should definitely try to make different figures, it’s very easy, just be careful with the heat of the Fuse Tool.

Mostly I used sequins, but I made some confetti with small scraps and those ones are my favorites, loved the colors.


 
Hope you try to make figures using the Fuse Tool and cookie cutters, and if you do, don’t forget to tag me on instagram (@iheartprojectlife)

Thanks for stopping by.

Laura. .